UF Health Training Information
UF Health uses electronic medical record for order management and clinical documentation.
1. Complete Confidentiality and Security Agreement with Shands HealthCare - this form MUST be completed prior to receiving computer access to healthcare information.
- FAX form to 352-733-4444 -OR-
- Scan and email to: email@example.com “Attention: 2013 Incoming Resident Access”
Overview Training Process Video (20 min) – This will step you through the entire process including viewing the results of your mandatory proficiency assessment.
- Windows Media – mms://wm.video.ufl.edu/AHCMED/epichousestaff-intro.wmv
- Alternative Download – http://facdev.health.ufl.edu/epic-sakai/epichoustaff%20intro.mp4
Epic Training Course Link (sign in using GatorLink credentials) – https://elearning2.courses.ufl.edu/portal/site/UFL-23044-10000
Other Applications you will use once you are working in patient care areas:
- PSynch (password synchronization) for Housestaff
- SoftMed ESA E-Learning for Housestaff
- Stentor (Radiology) and Miscellaneous E-Learning for Housestaff – To acquire a Stentor account, contact your supervisor.