The University of Florida Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a convenient and confidential way to help employees and their families by providing no-cost, confidential solutions to life’s challenges.
EAP offers assistance with:
- Adjustment to Life Changes
- Marital or Relationship Difficulties
- Parenting and Family Illness
- Job Burnout
- Depression, & Anxiety
- Alcohol, Gambling or Chemical Dependency
- Legal Guidance
- Work Life Solutions
- Financial Resources
All discussion with EAP counselors, records of treatment or assistance is strictly confidential.
More Information: Employee Assistance Program Website
- In Case of Emergency:Call 911
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital:352-265-5481
- National Suicide Prevention & Crisis Hotline: 800-273-TALK