This section will assist you in finding University of Florida GME program information.
On behalf of the University of Florida College of Medicine, we are pleased to welcome you as you begin your Graduate Medical Education. This website contains the pre-employment requirements which you must complete prior to beginning your training program. Your programs will send you all the information you need to complete these trainings.
If you need any assistance please contact us. We look forward to working with you and again welcome to the University of Florida!
- CLER and CLER Site Visit Information
- Policies and Procedures
- LIFE Curriculum
- Substance Abuse Education
- BLS, ACLS, and CPR Training
- Program Coordinator Nomination Form
- National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- Reporting Patient Safety Events
- GME Administration
- Program Director and Coordinator Resources