Being a Florida Gator has many perks!
- UF George A. Smathers Library:
- UF Health Science Center Libraries
- UF Open Access – Scholarly Communications
Perks and Benefits:
- Baby Gator: Child care
- Gator Tickets: Guidelines to purchase game tickets
- Housestaff Benefits : UF College of Medicine HR benefits
- Housestaff Stipends
- Housestaff Gym: UF Health Shands, North Tower, 6th floor. Free access to UF Residents/Fellows
- UF Gator Perks: They include food, dining, theme parks, movie tickets, entertainment, and much more.
- UF Health Shands (North Tower, 6th floor) Housestaff Lounge : is stocked with beverages and snacks, available computers, sofas and tables, and T.V.
- UF Health Cancer Hosptial (South Tower) Housestaff “Hub”: is stocked with beverages and snacks.
- UF Health HVN Hospital (East Tower, Ground Floor) Housestaff Lounge: is stocked with beverages, available computers, sofas and tables, and T.V.
Physician Wellness Resources:
- Housestaff Gym- UF Health North Tower- Room 1364
- Care @ Work: Resources for childcare, senior caregivers, pet walkers, housekeepers, etc.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gator Advantage: Same-day appointments for medical issues
- Gator Care Wellness
- UF Counseling and Wellness Center
- UF Health Fitness and Wellness Center:
- UF College of Medicine Wellness
Notary Services: Contact the GME office to set up an appointment.
Learning Specialist: James Gorske, Office of Student Affairs and Registration: 352-294-8531, email@example.com